Fruit Loop necklaces are like a right of passage for most children. I have fond childhood memories of making these myself and now that Isabella is 3, I figured now was as good as time as any to show her how its done.
It only took one necklace for her to quickly become a Fruit Loop Necklace pro!
Isabella enjoyed making the necklaces so much, we decided to put a little DIY video together to teach our friends how its done!
- Fruit Loops
- Scotch Tape (optional)
- Before you handle the Fruit Loops, be sure to wash your hands.
- Separate your Fruit Loop colors into bowls.
- Begin to string each Fruit Loop onto a precut string until you have the desired amount. (If you find that the string is getting frayed, tape each end of the string to make looping easier.)
- With the help of an adult, knot the string to create a necklace!
- Enjoy your yummy necklace!
DISCLAIMER: This is not intended for young children as the string from the necklace can become a choking hazard.
Note: The following contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase using one of these links, I will be compensated. You are not charged more for using these links.
Shop your materials here: