This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I may be compensated.
Does anyone else have a 3 year old who loves to play dress up? I swear Isabella was born ready to throw on her first Disney Princess dress! lol
On our first trip to Disneyland back in March, Isabella was lucky enough to experience the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique with her cousins. She LOVED it! In fact, that may be an understatement.
This girl is Disney Princess obsessed.
Since that time, playing “Bibbidi Bobbidi” at home is something we do often.
Princess Gift Guide: For the At Home Bibbidi Bobbidi Experience
1. Attire. Any dress will do, it doesn’t even need to be a princess dress, though they are a ton of fun! I’ve linked a few of my favorites below.
2. Vanity. This is absolutely not mandatory but oh so fun! Isabella’s Grandma got her one for her birthday last year and she really enjoys it. I’ve linked my favorites below.
Isabella also loves to join me at my bathroom counter so if this is not an option for you, get creative and create your own space.
3. Pretend Mess-Free Makeup. Mess-Free because ain’t nobody got time to deal with EXTRA clean up around the house, especially when you have multiple kids. Little Cosmetics recently sent us their stocking stuffer kit to test out and its been a huge hit with Isabella! Below I’ve linked some of my favorite kits from Little Cosmetics.
4. Hair. The Bibbidi Bobbidi experience is not complete without getting your hair done! Below are a few fun links for toys/accessories to complete the Princess transformation.
5. Nails. Last but not least, you aren’t fully done without your sparkly nail polish! This might actually be Isabella’s favorite part of her Princess transformation. I’ve linked a couple of my favorite non-toxic polishes along with some fun nail designs below.
I hope that this gift guide provides you with all the help you need to create your own Bibbidi Bobbidi experience at home with your little Princess!
Like what you see? Pin me!