Thank you Crazy 8 for sponsoring this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
We’re one more day closer to Valentine’s Day and I’m getting all the feels! The kids have their Valentine’s Day cards ready to go and now, thanks to Crazy 8, they also have the cutest outfits to make their Valentine’s Day that much sweeter!
Are you still on the hunt for the perfect Valentine’s Day styles for your kids? If so, you have to go check out Crazy 8 and their amazing deals – their entire V-Day Shop is currently 40% off!
The best part about their V-Day Shop is that they have clothing that is not just limited to Valentine’s Day. They are easy to shop and offer Valentine’s Day looks that can be worn year round. You really can’t go wrong, especially when the mantra at Crazy 8 is to celebrate the unique individuality of every kid with the type of clothes and accessories that are easy to dress up, dress down, and make their own.
Gah, I still can’t get over how cute these two are in their Crazy 8 gear!!
Yesterday we spent the day gearing up for Valentine’s Day by rocking these cute outfits and working on Valentine’s crafts. These two had a blast!
Their favorite part of the day was when we made salt dough and created the cutest keepsake gifts for their Dad! I put together a little video of them in action, working hard on their salt dough. If you have a minute to spare, its really the cutest thing, ever. It also gives you a view of these cute Crazy 8 Valentine’s Day looks in action!
Want to give this salt dough recipe a try? I’ve included the recipe for you below with instructions on how to make your own keepsake gifts for your loved ones!
Salt Dough Recipe:
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1 Cup of Salt
- 2 Cups of Flour
Additional items needed:
- Washable Paint
- Stamps (optional)
- Glitter Gel Pens (optional)
- Add flour, salt and water to a large bowl and mix, then knead until you no longer have clumps
- Using a roller, roll the dough flat (about 1 cm thick).
- Cut your desired shape (I used a baby bowl to cut a circle out of the dough large enough to fit my toddler’s hand) trim any rough edges using a butter knife.
- Carefully place your toddlers hand on the dough and apply pressure.
- We chose to paint the hand print before baking, though I have heard that some people prefer to paint after baking – this is totally up to you!
- Using a stamp kit, I stamped my kids names on the edge of their keepsake and added color by using glitter gel pens.
- Bake at 175 for 3 hours, flip your keepsakes and bake for another 3 hours. (6 hours total)
- Enjoy your masterpiece!
Interested in shopping our V-Day Shop styles from Crazy 8? I’ve linked our looks below for you!