The holidays are upon us and I’m excited for everything they bring… family time, great food and memories that will last a lifetime! One thing I’m not as excited about? All the preparation and labor that goes into making such a large meal. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy cooking. And if I’m being honest, I make one hell of a turkey! But here’s the thing… I’m tired of spending more time in the kitchen than with my guests.
Cooking a huge Thanksgiving feast is an all day event. By the time I sit down to enjoy my meal, I’m beat. Imagine my surprise when I learned that there is a no stress option to serving your family a delicious homestyle Thanksgiving meal without all the fuss!
Last week we hosted a fun “Friendsgiving” lunch and took advantage of Boston Market’s Thanksgiving Home Delivery with their Whole Roasted Turkey Meal for 12. The meal comes frozen but fully cooked right to your door! You simply unpack the box and put all the contents into the refrigerator. Once they’ve thawed out, you pop it in the oven and voila!! Dinner is served in less than 3 hours, with very little prep work on your end.
I have to admit; I was a little nervous. We have some pretty picky food connoisseurs amongst us. What would they think? Would the turkey be any good? Would everyone like the mashed potatoes? Would my sweet tooth friends enjoy the pie?
It was amazing! No one believed that everything was pre-cooked. Everyone raved about the food the entire evening! I kept getting asked over and over, “this was pre-cooked? The turkey was browned!?” No one believed me until I pulled out the box and the instructions sheet.
It was so good in fact, that my brother-in-law (who is hosting Thanksgiving this year) placed TWO orders to be delivered for our Thanksgiving feast!
The Whole Roasted Turkey Meal for 12 for $119.99 contains:
Whole Roasted Turkey
Spinach Artichoke Dip and Crackers
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Home Style Stuffing
Cranberry Walnut Relish
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
There are five different ways that Boston Market can help with the holidays!
- Holiday Heat & Serve: Chilled complete meals that feed four to twelve are fully cooked and can be ordered ahead of time and picked up in any Boston Market restaurant the week of Thanksgiving.
- Holiday Catering: Buffet-style dinner for ten or more can be delivered to you or picked up at Boston Market restaurants for gatherings of any size.
- A La Carte: Order chilled, fully cooked main dishes, appetizers, sides or pies ahead of time and pick up at any Boston Market restaurant the week of Thanksgiving. (Also available for purchase in-restaurant on Thanksgiving Day while supplies last.)
- Thanksgiving Day Meal: Nearly all Boston Market locations will be open on Thanksgiving Day to offer traditional plated meals. Family Meals, whole pies, hot side dishes or appetizers can also be picked up on November 22 as last minute additions to accompany any meal.
- Thanksgiving Home Delivery: Complete Thanksgiving spreads can be shipped right to your front door. Through November 18, consumers in the continental United States can visit BostonMarket.com to order from a menu of eight, fully-prepared and pre-cooked signature Boston Market Thanksgiving Heat & Serve meal options. Each order will ship frozen and once fully thawed, ready to heat and serve within two to three hours.
Ordering is as easy as going to their website, selecting your desired meal, date of delivery and checkout!
You can learn more about Boston Market’s Complete Thanksgiving Meals by visiting their website. If you find yourself wanting to spend more time with your guests rather than the kitchen, I highly recommend you give them a shot!
RELATED POSTS: How to Host a Stress Free Holiday Dinner Party